Dylan Grice is a well-respected portfolio manager. His current role is portfolio manager at Aeris Capital.
Previously, Dylan was the Global Strategist at Societe Generale. He was part of a team that ranked #1 Global Strategy team by large institutional investors in a Extel 2010 survey.
Upon leaving his role at Societe Generale, he published a series of reports that were important to his success.
One of those reports listed his favorite books.
Below are the books he recommended.
Dylan Grice Recommended Reading List
- Caesar: The Life Of A Colossus by Adrian Goldsworthy
- Fooled By Randomness By Nassim Taleb
- Expected Returns: An Investor’s Guide to Harvesting Market Rewards by Antti Ilmanen
- Genius: The Life And Science Of Richard Feynman By James Gleick
- Gold And Iron: Bismarck, Bleichröder And The Forging Of A New German Empire By Fritz Stern
- Judgement Under Uncertainty: Heuristics and Biases Edited by Kahneman, Slovic and Tversky
- Manias, Panics, And Crashes By Charles P. Kindleberger
- Mr. Speaker! The Life and Times Of Thomas B. Reed by James Grant
- Mobs, Messiahs, And Markets By Bill Bonner and Lila Rajiva
- Paper Promises: Money, Debt And The New World Order By Philip Coggan
- Red Capitalism: The Fragile Financial Foundation Of China’s Extraordinary Rise By Carl E. Walter and Fraser J. T. Howie
- Red Plenty: Inside The Soviet Dream By Francis Spufford
- Reminiscences Of A Stock Operator By Edwin Lefevre
- A Conspiracy Of Paper By David Liss
- SWAG By Joe Roseman
- The Case Against The Fed By Murray Rothbard
- The Drunkard’s Walk By Leonard Mlodinow
- The Essay’s of Warren Buffett edited by Lawerence Cunningham
- The Little Book of Behavioural Investing By James Montier
- The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor by Howard Marks
- Thinking, Fast And Slow By Daniel Kahneman
For his comments, you can read the entire Business Insider article.