Latest posts by R.J. Weiss, CFP® (see all)
- 12 Smart Money Moves You Should Make This Month - August 18, 2017
- How To Save Energy At Home: 15 Easy Ways To Lower Your Utilities - August 16, 2017
- 10 Legit Get Paid To Sign Up Websites: Earn $50+ Fast! - August 14, 2017
Dylan Grice is a well-respected portfolio manager. His current role is portfolio manager at Aeris Capital.
Previously, Dylan was the Global Strategist at Societe Generale. He was part of a team that ranked #1 Global Strategy team by large institutional investors in a Extel 2010 survey.
Upon leaving his role at Societe Generale, he published a series of reports that were important to his success.
One of those reports listed his favorite books.
Below are the books he recommended.
Interested in a free app that allows you to track your entire portfolio? I highly recommend Personal Capital (available for both iPhone and Android). With Personal Capital you can compare your portfolio to market benchmarks and instantly see your asset allocation across all your investment accounts. Sign up for free.
Dylan Grice Recommended Reading List
- Caesar: The Life Of A Colossus by Adrian Goldsworthy
- Fooled By Randomness By Nassim Taleb
- Expected Returns: An Investor’s Guide to Harvesting Market Rewards by Antti Ilmanen
- Genius: The Life And Science Of Richard Feynman By James Gleick
- Gold And Iron: Bismarck, Bleichröder And The Forging Of A New German Empire By Fritz Stern
- Judgement Under Uncertainty: Heuristics and Biases Edited by Kahneman, Slovic and Tversky
- Manias, Panics, And Crashes By Charles P. Kindleberger
- Mr. Speaker! The Life and Times Of Thomas B. Reed by James Grant
- Mobs, Messiahs, And Markets By Bill Bonner and Lila Rajiva
- Paper Promises: Money, Debt And The New World Order By Philip Coggan
- Red Capitalism: The Fragile Financial Foundation Of China’s Extraordinary Rise By Carl E. Walter and Fraser J. T. Howie
- Red Plenty: Inside The Soviet Dream By Francis Spufford
- Reminiscences Of A Stock Operator By Edwin Lefevre
- A Conspiracy Of Paper By David Liss
- SWAG By Joe Roseman
- The Case Against The Fed By Murray Rothbard
- The Drunkard’s Walk By Leonard Mlodinow
- The Essay’s of Warren Buffett edited by Lawerence Cunningham
- The Little Book of Behavioural Investing By James Montier
- The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor by Howard Marks
- Thinking, Fast And Slow By Daniel Kahneman
For his comments, you can read the entire Business Insider article.