- Warren Buffett
- Charlie Munger
- Seth Klarman
- Howard Marks
- Joel Greenblatt
Interested in a free app that allows you to track your entire portfolio? I highly recommend Personal Capital (available for both iPhone and Android). With Personal Capital you can compare your portfolio to market benchmarks and instantly see your asset allocation across all your investment accounts. Sign up for free.
Warren Buffett’s Favorite Value Investing Books
- The Intelligent Investor: The Classic Text on Value Investing by Benjamin Graham
- The Intelligent Investor (Revised Edition) by Benjamin Graham, revised by Jason Zweig
- Strategic Value Investing: Practical Techniques of Leading Value Investors by Stephen Horan, Robert Johnson and Thomas Robinson
- The Ten Commandments for Business Failure by Donald R. Keough
- Where Are the Customers’ Yachts? Or a Good Hard Look at Wall Street by Fred Schwed, Jr.
Charlie Munger’s Recommended Value Investing Books
Seth Klarman On The Best Value Investing Books
Howard Marks’ Recommended Value Investing Books
Joel Greenblatt’s Recommended Value Investing Books
- The New Contrarian Investment Strategy by David Dreman
- The Intelligent Investor: A Book of Practical Counsel by Benjamin Graham (He listed the 1986 edition)
- Margin of Safety by Seth Klarman
- The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need by Andrew Tobias
- The Money Masters by John Train
- Value Investing by Bruce Greenwald – required
- The New Finance: (4th Edition) by Robert Haugen – required
- You Can Be a Stock Market Genius by Joel Greenblatt – required
- The Little Book That Beats the Market by Joel Greenblatt – required
- The Big Secret for the Small Investor by Joel Greenblatt – required
- The Essays of Warren Buffett by Lawerence Cunningham – required
- Security Analysis on Wall Street by Jeffrey Hooke – recommended
- What Works on Wall Street by James O’Shaughnessy – recommended
- The New Contrarian Investment Strategy by David Dreman – recommended
- The Intelligent Investor: A Book of Practical Counsel by Benjamin Graham – recommended
Best Value Investing Books of All Time
When it comes to selecting the best value investing books, you can’t go wrong with the reading lists from above.
Now it’s your turn.
What are you favorite value investing books?