I enjoy publishing guest posts to help other personal finance bloggers grow their own blog.
I was grateful for blogs who took a chance on me when starting out and happy to help other blogs grow their blog by featuring and marketing their content.
I do not enjoy nor do I publish guest posts from faceless companies publishing farmed-out content to get a link. I publish my email address on this blog, with over 300,000 monthly visitors, as a way for readers to connect. Please don’t abuse this.
Here’s a bit more info/rules/tips on submitting a guest post.
- The purpose of a guest post is to show the readers here something from a different perspective then my own. Personal stories or unique perspectives work very well.
- The content that does well here is either 1) Content that does well on Pinterest 2) Long-tail SEO type posts with helpful information. If you want your guest post to get seen by the most people, I’d stick with those two areas.
- You’re free to link to your own blog throughout the post naturally. I’ll then write an introduction for the post with a link to your homepage. Here’s an example.
- Once that post is published, I’m happy to help share it across TW2W’s social media channels.
- Run your idea by me first. I’ll let you know if the idea sounds like a fit.
Send your idea to email@example.com