TradeStation has two current promotions for new customers:
- Deposit $500 to get $50. Use promo code FNMZAGAN to get an extra $50 or $50 worth of Bitcoin when you deposit a minimum of $500 into your equities or futures accounts. Larger deposits may qualify you for higher bonuses.
- 50% off futures brokerage fees. To activate this offer, enter the promo code FUTRAFZT at sign-up.
Deposit $500 to get $50: Promo Code FNMZAGAN
This TradeStation promotion is offered in partnership with Finimize, a popular online financial community. The bonus will be paid out in cash for a cash deposit, or in Bitcoin if crypto funds are purchased or transferred.
The minimum requirement is to deposit $500 to earn the $50 bonus, but larger deposits qualify for higher bonus amounts.
|Cash Reward||Deposit Required|
- This offer is for new TradeStation customers only.
- You do not need a Finimize account to claim the offer.
- You must deposit a minimum of $500 into your TradeStation account within 45 days to qualify for the bonus.
- Withdrawing the deposited funds will disqualify you from earning the bonus, but price fluctuations on investments you purchase with your funds do not.
50% Off Futures Brokerage Fees: Promo Code FUTRAFZT
This TradeStation promo code changes the fee structure for futures to:
- $0.25 cents per micros contract.
- $0.75 cents per full-size contract.
- This promotion isn’t available for institutional investors.
- IRA accounts are eligible for this promotion.
- Current TradeStation customers without a futures account are eligible.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers.
Where to Add the TradeStation Promo Code
Enter your promo code on the “Account Setup” page, which is the first page you’ll see after hitting the sign-up button. Refer to the illustrated screenshot below for an example.
The promo code will be pre-filled if you click through from the dedicated offer page on TradeStation’s website.
TradeStation is a platform that is highly regarded among professional traders. Available investments include stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, options, futures and crypto.
TradeStation’s desktop platform is comprehensive and customizable, and all its core features are available on mobile. You can learn more in our TradeStation review.
Recent changes have made the platform more enticing for average investors. However, their fee structure is still high compared to most beginner platforms.
Fees that could impact investors with small balances include:
- $35 annual account fee for IRAs.
- Crypto trades under $1,000 have a $2 + 0.35% maker fee as well as a $2 + 0.60% taker fee.
- There’s a $14.95 per-trade fee for mutual funds.
TradeStation Promo Code FAQ
No. Only one promotional code can be applied when opening an account.
TradeStation’s $10 signup bonus, which was available to new users and did not require a deposit, was discontinued. A similar promotion that offered $10 for depositing any amount was also discontinued. We’ll update this article if any of these offers are reinstated.
Check out this list list of free stock offers for current no-deposit options.
TradeStation has an inactivity fee of $50 per year if your account:
(1) Does not have at an average end-of-month equity balance of at least $2,000.
(2) Has fewer than five trades placed during the 12 months following your account anniversary.
There’s no referral program for U.S.-based customers. A referral program does exist on TradeStation-International.com, which allows both parties to receive $50 for referring a friend.
Other cash brokerage promotions include:
TradeStation Promo Code Summary
If you’re an active trader, TradeStation is a solid platform to trade on. These current bonuses, all aimed at those who trade often, can help lower your costs over time or give your account a nice initial bonus.