The Ways to Wealth is a popular personal finance blog founded and edited by Certified Financial Planner™ R.J. Weiss.
Our motto is to help others connect the dots between their money and what makes them happy. We do this by writing about saving money, making money, happiness, and behavior.
Since its debut in 2016, TW2W has grown tremendously, reaching thousands of households each day.
Updated July 15th, 2018
- Page Views: 1,384,000 past 90 days
- Pinterest profile: 2.5M monthly reach (255,000 engaged past 30 days)
- 50%: Ages of 25-44
- 70%: Female
- 8,400+ Email Subscribers
- 12,000+ Facebook Fans
About R.J. Weiss
R.J. Weiss, founder and editor of The Ways To Wealth, is a Certified Financial Planner® and seasoned content marketer. He has been writing about personal finance since 2009, has a number of major media appearances, and has spoken to students at Northwestern University.
R.J. Weiss currently lives in Geneva, IL with heis wife Natalie and two young daughters Halle and Hayden.
Sites which have featured work by R.J. include:
Media interviews include:
The Ways To Wealth offers a variety of ways that we can work together, including but not limited to
- Advertising & Site Sponsorship: TW2W accepts advertising from value-driven related companies or blogs.
- Underwritten Post or Series: Sponsor an in-depth post written by R.J. of your choice of topic. Plus, use the power of TW2W’s social reach and Google ranking for to receive receive continuing attention.
- Freelance Writing: R.J. is available for both one-time and regular freelance writing assignments and/or content collaboration projects.
It’s important to know, as a financial fiduciary, we do take partnership opportunities seriously. We only recommend products and services we personally review and would recommend to a vast majority of our readers. If you are inquiring about a possible partnership, please mention the brand or product in your email.
Send inquiries to: rj@thewaystowealth to discuss options and rates.
TW2W offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities, including:
- Blog post or series with social shares
- Giveaways, interviews and reviews
- Event representation and sponsorship
- Other – Always open to outside the box ideas
If you’re interested in contacting R.J., please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. R.J. will respond in less than 24 hours. Phone number is available upon request.