The Ways to Wealth is a popular personal finance blog founded and edited by R.J. Weiss, a Certified Financial Planner™. Our goal is to help people connect the dots between their money and what makes them happy. We publish articles about saving money, making money, happiness, and financial behavior. Since its debut in 2016, TW2W has grown tremendously, reaching thousands of households every day.
Updated September 17, 2019
- Page views: 580,000+ per month
- Users: 420,000+ monthly visitors
- Pinterest profile: 2.3 million monthly reach
- Email list: 11,500+ confirmed subscribers
- Facebook: 18,000+ fans
Demographics and Audience Profile
We have a nationwide audience of young, value-oriented readers who utilize our content to learn how to manage their personal finances and live a better, more fulfilled life.
Our readers are:
- 72% female/28% male
- Ages 25-34 (24%) and 35-44 (20%)
- Evenly distributed across the country, with 5%+ in California, Florida, Illinois, and New York, and 4%+ in Georgia, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Their key interests include family, home and garden, cooking/meal prep, pets, value shopping and bargain hunting.
About R.J. Weiss
R.J. Weiss, founder and editor of The Ways To Wealth, is a Certified Financial Planner® and a seasoned content marketer.
He has been writing about personal finance since 2009, has made a number of major media appearances, and has spoken to students at Northwestern University. He currently lives in Geneva, IL, with his wife Natalie, their two daughters Halle and Hayden, and their son Jordan.
Sites that have featured our work and/or media interviews include:
- The Points Guy
- Zero Hedge
- The Simple Dollar
- The Zebra
The Ways To Wealth offers a variety of ways to work together, including but not limited to:
- Advertising and site sponsorship: TW2W accepts advertising from value-driven companies, blogs and brands.
- Underwritten post or series: Sponsor an in-depth post written by R.J. on your choice of topic. Plus, use the power of TW2W’s social reach and Google ranking to receive continuing attention.
- Freelance writing: R.J. is available for both one-time and recurring freelance writing assignments and/or content collaboration projects.
Brands we’ve partnered with:
It’s important to keep in mind that as a financial fiduciary, we do take partnership opportunities seriously.
We only recommend products and services we personally review and would recommend to a vast majority of our readers.
If you’re inquiring about a possible partnership, please mention the brand or product in your email. Send inquiries to [email protected] to discuss options and rates.
As per Google’s Guidelines, any paid links are nofollow.
TW2W offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities, including:
- Blog post or series with social shares
- Giveaways, interviews and reviews
- Event representation and sponsorship
- Other – We’re always open to innovative ideas
If you’re interested in contacting R.J., please send an email to [email protected].
In most cases, you’ll receive a response in 24 hours or less. Phone consultations are available upon request.