Gemini has one offer for new users this month:
- Get $15 in BTC after you buy or sell $100 of any crypto when you use the referral code akrypegud.
Gemini offer notes:
- You can transfer crypto currently held in a private wallet to Gemini and then sell within Gemini to qualify for the bonus.
- The offers are available to U.S. residents only (except residents of Hawaii).
- All other Gemini offers — most notably a $50 in free Bitcoin offer — expired at the end of September 2022.
Where to Add the Gemini Referral Codes
Follow these steps to apply a Gemini referral code:
- Visit Gemini and click “Get Started.”
- Click “Have a promo code?” (which is located under the “Location and Language” dropdown).
- Enter the code akrypegud.
- Complete the account onboarding process, which entails identity verification and linking a bank account.
- Trade $100 or more of any crypto on Gemini within 30 days after account approval.
Here’s an example of what the screen described above looks like:
Gemini is one of the select few crypto exchanges that is based in the U.S. (in New York), and therefore regulated by a U.S. regulatory body (the New York State Department of Financial Services or NYDFS).
Note: If you’re wondering, Coinbase (see Current Coinbase promo) and Kraken are two other exchanges based and regulated inside the United States.
While Gemini Earn withdrawals are still paused, Gemini’s exchange currently offers over 100 cryptocurrencies, has a very easy-to-use platform, and utilizes a simple fee structure of either:
- A fixed fee for traders under $200 (which varies by coin).
- 1.49% on trades over $200.
Gemini Referral Program
The link above is part of the Gemini referral program, which allows both the referrer (in this case, The Ways To Wealth) and the referral (you) to get a $15 BTC bonus after the required trading activity is complete.
The program is available to Gemini customers immediately after signing up, with links available in the main dashboard.
Gemini Promo Code: Our Verdict
Gemini is one of our top-ranked exchanges for U.S.-based crypto investors, and this $15 bonus is a nice incentive to get started on the platform.