|Best Ibotta referral code:||frltllp (or use this link).|
|Requirements:||Submitting your first receipt.|
|When can you cash out?||The bonus takes up to seven days to deposit, then you can cash out immediately.|
New Ibotta users who enter the referral code “frltllp” when signing up will get a $10 welcome bonus upon redeeming their first offer and submitting their first receipt.
You’ll have the option to enter a referral code after you’ve created your username and password (as shown in the image below).
Qualifying offers include regular in-store offers, “Any Brand” offers, and “Any Receipt” offers.
Online shopping transactions can be considered qualifying offers, but they don’t count until the offer’s “pending” period is complete and the offer is credited to your account. This process can take up to 90 days, and you won’t receive your bonus until it’s complete.
You must also upload a receipt within seven days of creating your Ibotta account to earn the bonus.
How Ibotta Works
Ibotta allows you to earn cash-back after activating in-store offers and uploading a photo of your register receipt.
Here’s how it works:
- Browse Ibotta for individual offers at your store of choice.
- Activate offers within the app, which often requires scanning a barcode.
- After you check out, upload a photo of your receipt.
Learn more in our Ibotta review.
Two other ways to earn with Ibotta include:
- Linking a loyalty account. This automatically uploads your receipt. You still have to add offers to your order to earn cash-back.
- Cash-back shopping portal. Earn from more than 2,000 online retailers by activating offers via Ibotta’s Chrome Extension or searching for items within the app.
Tips for Maximizing Rewards With Ibotta Referral Codes
To maximize your rewards and earn the $10 Ibotta referral bonus as fast as possible, consider using the following strategies:
- Use a receipt that’s up to seven days old: You can use older receipts to ensure that you don’t miss out on any cash-back rewards. Be sure to submit your receipts as soon as possible to earn rewards quickly.
- Scan the app before (not after) you go to the store: This allows you to identify qualifying offers, which will help you get to the $20 minimum necessary to cash out as soon as possible.
- Use Ibotta Preferred Partners: Preferred Partners are merchants that allow you to link your store loyalty card so that you don’t have to scan each item individually.
- Stack with other rewards programs: Consider using other apps like Ibotta, such as Fetch Rewards (see our Fetch Rewards review) and Ibotta simultaneously to earn even more cash-back rewards. While this won’t allow you to earn the bonus faster, you’ll earn more in less time.
Ibotta Referral Program
Ibotta offers a generous referral program. You’re paid $10, and your friend earns a $10 welcome bonus, when they sign up with your referral code and complete a qualifying offer.
Here’s how it works:
- Send friends and family your referral code via email, text or social media. You can find your referral code under the “Account” tab on the app.
- Your referral must sign up for a new Ibotta account using your referral code.
- Your referral must complete at least one qualifying offer within seven days (which does not include “Any Brand” or “Any Receipt” offers) and upload a photo of a receipt.
Other Receipt Scanning App Welcome Bonuses
While Ibotta is one of the most popular options, many legit cash-back apps are available, and sometimes you can earn cash-back on multiple platforms for the same purchase.
The most common strategy for double-dipping is using Ibotta with Fetch, another popular receipt scanning app.
Fetch Rewards accepts paper receipts from all retailers (and digital receipts from Amazon). No activation of individual offers is required. Learn more in our Fetch review and use our link to get 3,000 points (worth $3) with no purchase or referral code necessary.
Swagbucks is an online rewards site that, along with cash-back shopping, allows users to earn money by completing various tasks, such as taking paid surveys and watching videos.
Swagbucks has a long-standing welcome offer that pays new users $10 after they make $25 in qualifying purchases.
Learn more in our Swagbucks review.
While it doesn’t offer numerous ways to earn like Swagbucks, Rakuten is known for its high cash-back rates and solid tracking when making purchases.
The current Rakuten promotion allows you to earn $30 after you make $30 in qualifying purchases.
Learn more in our Rakuten review.
Ibotta Referral Code FAQs
Yes, you’ll need to redeem a qualifying offer, which includes both in-store and online transactions. However, you can upload a receipt that’s up to seven days old into Ibotta.
A qualifying receipt includes typical brand offers, Any Brand offers, and Any Receipt offers within the app.
Yes, there is no limit to the number of referrals you can send to Ibotta.
It can take up to seven days after the individual you referred submits their first qualifying receipt for the $10 referral award to hit your account.
To find your Ibotta referral code, open the Ibotta app and click the “Account” button located on the top left-hand corner. Click “Refer and Earn $10” to see your referral code and sharing options. You can share your referral code via text message, email or social media to start earning rewards.
You cannot use multiple referral codes but you can stack the referral bonus with other bonuses inside Ibotta. These bonuses change frequently and are displayed on the home screen within the app.
The individual must perform all qualifying activities within seven days after signing up
Ibotta Referral Code: Our Verdict
Not only is Ibotta a great app overall to earn cash-back, but its $10 welcome bonus is the best in the receipt scanning space. It’s quite easy to get to the $20 minimum threshold to withdraw funds within the account when you combine the bonus with other offers and follow the tips we discussed.