Coinbase $10 Sign-Up Bonus | Referral Code | Spin The Wheel

Coinbase Referral
Some of the links on our website are sponsored, and we may earn money when you make a purchase or sign-up after clicking. Learn more about how we make money.

Please note that the Coinbase offer mentioned in the article below has expired, and there is currently no bonus available from Coinbase. Be sure to 12 Best Crypto Sign Up Bonus Offers & Promotions (2023) ( We will update this page once we learn of new offers from Coinbase.

The Coinbase referral program offers a $10 bonus to both the referrer and the referred user when the referred user signs up for a Coinbase account and buys or sells $100 or more of cryptocurrency within 180 days. 

To qualify for the bonus, use this referral link to sign up.

If you sign up for Coinbase directly and do not use the referral link above, you’ll earn a minimum of $8 and a maximum of $205. 

Here’s the breakdown of how the direct sign-up bonus works:

  1. You’ll get a $5 bonus in BTC upon making your first Bitcoin purchase (any amount).
  2. You also get a chance to spin the “Wheel of Rewards” once you’ve successfully made your first crypto purchase. Spinning the wheel allows you to receive between $3 and $200 in either USD or Bitcoin. 89% of users will receive a reward between $3 and $5, while the remaining 11% will receive a reward between $6 and $200.

New users can also earn free crypto by participating in Coinbase Earn, which involves learning about different cryptocurrencies. The requirements are to watch a short (1-2 minute) slideshow and then take a quiz (less than five questions). I earned over $20 worth of various cryptocurrencies over the past year with Coinbase Earn. 

These promotions are available only to those in the U.S. (excluding Hawaii). 

Why Coinbase?

While it does not offer the best crypto sign-up bonus, Coinbase is a regulated and licensed exchange, which means it adheres to certain standards and practices to ensure the security and integrity of its users’ assets. 

Their fees are complicated, as they differ based on the amount of crypto you buy. In some cases, you’ll pay a flat fee, and in other cases, you’ll pay a percentage fee.

Overall, however, Coinbase’s fees align with what other regulated exchanges like Gemini charge. (See Gemini’s current sign-up bonus.)

Coinbase Earn (also called Coinbase Learning Rewards), is a great feature for anyone looking for free crypto

Sign up with our Coinbase referral link.

Sign up for Coinbase with a direct Link.

R.J. Weiss
R.J. Weiss is the founder and editor of The Ways To Wealth, a Certified Financial Planner™, husband and father of three. He's spent the last 10+ years writing about personal finance and has been featured in Forbes, Bloomberg, MSN Money, and other publications.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Read our comment policy.