Moomoo Free Stock Promo: Get 16 Shares (Valued at $3 to $2,000 Each)

Moomoo Free Stock Offer
Some of the links on our website are sponsored, and we may earn money when you make a purchase or sign-up after clicking. Learn more about how we make money.

Moomoo consistently offers one of the best free stock bonuses. Their current offer gives you up to 16 free shares valued between $3 and $2,000 each.

To earn the Moomoo free stock bonus:

  1. Sign up for Moomoo via this link to get one free share (no deposit required). Make sure to complete the entire registration process. Once you complete the account verification steps, you’ll be given one free share of stock.
  2. Make a $100 deposit to get five additional shares
  3. Make a $1,000 deposit to get 9 additional shares.
  4. Make a $5,000 deposit and get a share of Tesla or Google
  5. Keep your deposit in your account for at least 60 days. Your average daily balance must be $100, $1,000, or $5,000 (depending on how much you deposited) for 60 days to unlock these additional bonus shares.

Moomoo Free Stock Offer Summary

Moomoo is a fast-growing, commission-fee brokerage with no account fees or minimums. It’s a good long-term fit for active stock traders looking for advanced research and analysis tools. You can learn more in our Moomoo review.

The current offer for up to 20 free stocks is one of the most generous free stock bonuses, especially considering that the free share values range from $3 up to $2,000. 

Here are the probabilities of getting different values of stock:

  • $3 – $9.99: 75%.
  • $10 – $99.99: 14.9%.
  • $100 or more: 0.1%.

Moomoo doesn’t offer fractional share investing, so each bonus share is one whole share of a company.

When testing a separate Moomoo free stock offer (which allowed me to earn five free shares for depositing $2,000), I was given the following:

SymbolCompanyQuantityValue of Each Share
PLTRPalantir Technologies2$18.78

Earning a total of $62.52 for a deposit of $1,000 would put this offer near the top of the best cash brokerage bonuses. The fact that this offer has increased since I earned those five shares makes it even better — and a great deal for anyone interested in testing out the Moomoo platform. 

Moomoo Free Stock Offer Fine Print

Here are a few things to be aware of:

  • This offer is for new Moomoo users only. If you already have an account, you’re not eligible. 
  • The deposit must be made within the promotional period. As transfers take a few days to process, you’ll have to sign up before the offer expires to ensure your deposit hits prior to the deadline. 
  • Lump sum deposits are not required. You need to hit an average account balance of $100 or $2,000 to get the additional shares for 60 days following the day you get your first free stock. 
  • You need to manually redeem your bonus. The free shares aren’t automatically added to your account. To claim them, navigate to the “Welcome Bonus” section of the app and press “Draw.” A push notification will also be sent reminding you to claim your shares.

Moomoo Free Stock Promo FAQs

How long does it take to get free stock from Moomoo?

Stocks are deposited in your account within four trading days. However, they’ll show as pending for 60 days total, as you’ll need to maintain the minimum deposit during this time. Your first free share, which does not require a deposit, will be available within four trading days.

Are there any Moomoo fees to be aware of?

Moomoo doesn’t charge an account fee and there are no withdrawal fees. 

Does Moomoo offer a referral program?

Moomoo closed its referral program in March of 2022. We’ll update this article if the program is reinstated.

Moomoo vs. Webull Free Stock Offer

Webull is another free online trading platform that offers free stocks. Its current offer is as follows:

  • Get two free shares of stock for opening an account (no deposit required).
  • Deposit any amount to get 4 to 10 additional shares.
  • For making a deposit, there’s a 98% chance you’ll receive four shares, a 1.8% chance you’ll receive eight shares, and a 0.2% chance you’ll receive 10 shares.

Here are the probabilities for different values of stocks in the current Webull promotion.

For the two free shares you get for opening an account:

Share ValueProbability
$3 to $1098.0392%
$10 to $501.9001%
$80 to $1000.0900%
$100 to $3000.0001%

For the additional shares 4 to 10 shares you get after making a deposit:

Share ValueProbability
$7 – $3098.0392%
$31- $1001.9001%
$100 – $9990.0900%
$1,000 – $3,0000.0001%

Learn more about the platform in our Webull review.

Final Thoughts on the Moomoo Free Stock Offer

Moomoo consistently offers one of the best free stock offers available. If you’re looking for a brokerage app with similar features to advanced desktop trading apps, Moomoo is a solid choice.

R.J. Weiss
R.J. Weiss is the founder and editor of The Ways To Wealth, a Certified Financial Planner™, husband and father of three. He's spent the last 10+ years writing about personal finance and has been featured in Forbes, Bloomberg, MSN Money, and other publications.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Read our comment policy.